Thursday 30 May 2013

The inspiration

Life is a learning curve and just as you think you've figured it out your time is up. That's how I feel about learning to blog. I've seen the movies and read the books about blogging but it, in my experience, is hard to set up. Now that I have ( I hope) I can start to rant and rave about self-publishing, marketing, meeting new and infinitely more interesting people than I.
I started writing in primary school with the help of a catapillar whose name escapes me. Now it's all phonetics and shouting at my kids ah, buh, cuh,duh. We sound like neanderthals but it is progress I'm told.
My darling neanderthals are called Jack, Tess and Grace and they are 9, 6 and 3 respectively. They are a huge part of life now and when Jack was 4 he changed my world forever.
"Da." ( he calls me Da and I love it, not Dad or Daddy ( a pet hate) but DA. strong and forceful.
"Da, where do dandelion clocks go when you blow on them?"

AND THERE BEGINS THE OBSESSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment